A Reputation Built Over Decades of Experience & Trust
True to our vision: We save lives, protect property, and create healthy environments.
Protecting people and property at industrial facilities is critical. Well-designed fire protection systems are essential; these projects require specialized expertise with a proven-track record of results in overcoming every unique complexity high-risk, high value environments can present.
F.E. Moran Special Hazard Systems has built nationwide reputation of excellence as the single-source fire protection solution, capable of managing all project stages from pre-construction to post-construction inspection, testing, and maintenance-regardless of the size and scope of the project.
Since 1979, F.E. Moran Special Hazard Systems has successfully completed over 1,000 projects worldwide, building a reputation of client trust through the delivery of comprehensive, innovative fire protection solutions on schedule.
Services & Capabilities
Full-service, specialized special hazard systems fire protection contractor performing design, supply, installation, service and inspection.
- Water-based sprinkler & spray systems
- Fire alarm & detection systems
- Fire pumps & water supply
- Clean agents, foam & CO2 systems
- Underground, hydrants & monitors
- Site-wide notification systems
- Plant Service & Maintenance
- Emergency Shutdown
- BIM | CAD | 3D Modeling
- Equipment Installation
- State-of-the-art Fabrication Facility
- Complex Fire Protection
- Water Tanks
- Fire Pumps
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Foam Fire Suppression Systems
- Piping for Self-Expanding Foam
- Fire Alarm Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
- Custom Fire Alarm Panels
- Underground Fire Main Systems
- Chemical & petrochemical plants
- Industrial & steel manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology
- Food & beverage
- Midstream storage & loading facilities
- Natural gas processing facilities
- Power generation
- Aerospace & hangars
- Battery | energy storage facilities
- Wastewater treatment
- Specialty facilities