Custom Industrial Piping Prefabrication
By performing industrial pipe fabrication at our in-house site, F.E. Moran Industrial reduces costs while delivering value and quality to our customers. We can fabricate any type of piping for any industrial project — regardless of its size or complexity. Prefabrication speeds up project duration, reduces waste and optimizes efficiency. Partnering with F.E. Moran Industrial means our experienced teams deliver best-in-class performance and piping prefabrication services regardless of the size or complexity of the project.
Facility Features & Overview
Built with safety, efficiency, and productivity at the forefront.
- 38,000 S.F of indoor climate-controlled fabrication space
- 3,000 S.F climate-controlled area designated for hydrostatic testing
- (3) 10-ton overhead cranes
- (2) 5-ton overhead cranes
- 2-ton JIB arms with electric hoists on all columns
- Dual column semi-automatic band saw
- Pipe Positioners up to 42”
- Capable of 25 weld booths
- Welding Processes:
- GTAW (tig)
- SMAW (stick)
- GMAW (mig)
- FCAW (flux core)
- Project specific welding procedures available at client request
- Welding Machines:
- Pipe Pro 450
- Dynasty 400
- XMT 304
- Max Star 400
- Pipe Worx Pro 400
- Tip Tig
- Inert gas switchover and distribution system
- Automated prep and beveling equipment
- Separate, secured rod room with a roll-up issue window (strict QC personnel access only)
- Organized, secured materials per project engineering specifications
The core of our commitment to safe and productive fabrication is our dedicated workforce. Quality work is guaranteed by our highly trained and experienced craftsmen and their supervisors. Any employee has the ability, support, and responsibility to immediately address issues should they arise.
- The fabrication process is maximized with end-prep equipment for pipe sizes from 2” to the largest pipe manufactured.
- Inert gas switchover and distribution system is piped into every weld booth, creating efficiencies and eliminating the lost productivity caused by handling individual bottles.