Man Burned in Flash Fire at Industrial Facility

Interested in learning more about industrial fire protection?  Click here.

construction site accidents, industrial fireAtlanta, GA -- A man was burned in a flash fire at an industrial plant in Georgia on Wednesday.  He was flown to the Burn Center at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.

The man was involved in a flash fire while working on a utility box.  He was a contractor with Pro Line Contractors.

OSHA was notified and is investigating.

Pro Line Contractors owner Chris Jarrod said that he has been notified that his worker will be okay, but had no other information.