Subscribe to our blog - click here to get our blog posts in a weekly email.
New Hampshire -- A generator overheated, exploded, and sparked a fire at a Bethlehem power plant on Tuesday.
Luckily, no one was hurt. The blaze broke out Tuesday morning at the Pinetree Power Plant (15MW). The fire shot up to the top of the four-story building.
The blaze was extinguished in two hours. According to Chief Jack Anderson, firefighters faced slippery conditions when a lubrication system ruptured and coated the floors in oil.
The plant manager said that the plant will be offline for weeks as damage is assessed and repairs are made. Read the original story here.
You Might Also Like....