If you liked this blog, you'll probably like our Plumbing Fails blog post.
Check out the 5 weirdest toilets around the world. They range from voyeuristic to frightening!
1. This toilet was on display at the Tate Britain Museum. You can see out, but you can't see in. The artist, Monica Bonvicini, wanted to see if anyone would actually use it.
2. Yes, this is a working aquarium toilet.
3. A toilet fit for an ice princess.
4. These are public bathrooms in Germany. I hope you aren't shy.
5. This toilet is more frightening than funny.