We spend a lot of time researching and browsing the web to find great content for our blog readers, in doing this, we run across great articles. Here are the best articles we have found this week on HVAC, contractors and plumbing.
1. 1. WonderHowTo published a great article on 4 DIY ways to unclog your kitchen sink. As a homeowner and landlord, I have tested all of these methods and they do work!
2. 2. U.S. News & World Report published an article about the top 5 things to look for when hiring a contractor. Hiring a contractor is something that needs careful consideration. You don’t want to waste your money with someone who can’t do the best possible job.
3. 3. Keeping your heat running efficiently is important in the Chicago area. Small maintenance items can keep your boiler running seamlessly. Check out this article from SF Gate Home Guides.
4. 4. Who is more of an expert on air conditioners than a Arizona resident? We ran across an article from the AZCentral giving their top 5 tips on keeping your air conditioner running optimally.
5. 5. Duke Energy published a great list of 100 ways to save energy in your home. A few of the tips are pretty unique and unexpected!