We love a good life hack over at the Moran Group. I'm giving you my 5 favorite life hacks to make your work life easier. Let me know what you think in our social comments.
1) I don't know about you, but even at work I get telemarketers calling. If you press 9 on your phone, it will automatically add you to the no call list.
2) Sometimes I have to do math problems for work. If you do too, there is a cool app for that. Use PhotoMath to take a picture of the problem and it will solve it for you.
3) I usually have about 27 tabs open on my browser. If I accidentally close one, I just hit ctrl+shift+t to reopen.
4) Use the 2 minute rule. If you can do a task in 2 minutes, do it now. The simple task of planning on doing it later, remembering to do it, and then doing it takes 5 minutes.
5) Batch small work tasks together. If you have several small tasks, batch them together. For instance, if you have several billings to put into a spreadsheet, instead of doing it every time you get one, pile them up and designate a time to input them all at once.