We love the cool and unusual. What do we at the Moran Group love even more than cool and unusual things? Cool and unusual architecture. Check out our top 10.
1) This glass house looks like a winter wonderland paradise!
2) The Thorncrown Chapel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas is gorgeous. Fun fact: It was influenced by the architect's apprenticeship with Frank Lloyd Wright.
3) A house built into a cave in Missouri. The last place I'd think of.
4) We were all kids at one point, which means we all secretly want a cool tree house.
5) A sauna that you can just look at and feel more relaxed.
6) This tower in Mumbai is beautiful. It looks like a tunnel of water.
7) Swiss architecture that looks like snow drifts!
8) The building looks like it is shrinking into itself.
9) A hotel in Australia that looks like wine barrels.
10) Maybe I really enjoy a tree house...