Ashland Apt Saved by Fire Sprinklers

Interested in hearing about more fire sprinkler success stories?  Sign up for our newsletter. 

An Ashland apartment was saved by the building's fire sprinklers when a fire ignited in the kitchen after a blender short circuited.

Ashland firefighters arrived at the complex and discovered that the fire sprinkler had extinguished the blaze before they arrived.  The damage was contained to the kitchen.

Investigators say it is likely that the apartment complex could have sustained heavy damage if it were not for the fire sprinklers.