Interested in learning more about fire protection for retail stores? Click here.
Firefighters battled a three-alarm fire at the T-mobile store in San Gabriel last night. The fire was first reported at 7:20pm.
The flames shot 20 feet in the air at times and spread to a nearby store. The smoke was very thick and made it difficult for firefighters to get to the source of the fire.
One firefighter was treated for smoke inhalation and another for a minor electrical shock when he brushed against an electrical fence.