Interested in learning more about fire sprinkler contractors? Click here.
Napa Valley, CA -- A lit candle at a Napa Valley hotel ignited a fire that was quickly extinguished with fire sprinklers.
The candle was near a hand towel, and it accidentally became ignited.
Firefighters arrived at 11:17am. They found a fire sprinkler operating in the bathroom. The damage was kept minimal - at $1,000. The fire sprinkler completely extinguished the fire before firefighters arrived.
The hotel was evacuated, and no one was injured.