Interested in learning more about fire sprinklers for dorms and other residential halls? Click here.
California -- Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish a fire that broke out in a USC dorm room on Sunday evening when a student's candle started a fire.
The fire was reported at 11:17pm on Sunday in a three-story residential hall.
Firefighters arrived to find flames and dark smoke coming from a dorm room on the third floor of the building. Students were already evacuating and an overhead sprinkler was controlling the blaze.
Within three minutes, the fire was knocked out. No one was injured.