National Fire Protection Expertise For Complex, High-Risk & High-Value Environments
High-risk, high-value industrial facilities demand specialized fire protection systems and service from reputable experts who demonstrate the in-depth knowledge and experience required to handle the unique complexities of your project on schedule.
Since 1979, F.E. Moran Special Hazard Systems has successfully completed over 1,000 projects worldwide, building a reputation of client trust through the delivery of comprehensive, innovative fire protection solutions. Our extensive knowledge of codes, proven design methodologies, and skilled installation crews offer you the highest level of ﬁre protection services available nationwide.
Focusing on power generation, energy storage, aerospace, LNG, government, and other industrial/specialized facilities, our experience with new and retroﬁt systems is extensive and unmatched in our industry.
Click here to learn more and visit our Gulf Coast Division website.
Services & Capabilities
Full-service, specialized special hazard systems fire protection contractor performing design, supply, installation, project management, and inspection, testing, and maintenance (ITM).
- Water-based sprinkler & spray systems
- Fire alarm & detection systems
- Fire pumps & water supply
- Clean agents, foam & CO2 systems
- Underground, hydrants & monitors
- Site-wide notification systems
- Plant Service & Maintenance
- Emergency Shutdown
- BIM | CAD | 3D Modeling
- Equipment Installation
- State-of-the-art Fabrication Facility
- Complex Fire Protection
- Water Tanks
- Fire Pumps
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Foam Fire Suppression Systems
- Piping for Self-Expanding Foam
- Fire Alarm Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
- Custom Fire Alarm Panels
- Underground Fire Main Systems
- Chemical & petrochemical plants
- Industrial & steel manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology
- Food & beverage
- Midstream storage & loading facilities
- Natural gas processing facilities
- Power generation
- Aerospace & hangars
- Battery | energy storage facilities
- Wastewater treatment
- Specialty facilities
Gulf Coast Division
2202 Underwood Rd. La Porte, TX 77571